Songs of Hope podcasts are now on itunes, with different streams for hymns, stories et cetera. Podcasts are audio recordings of segments from our weekly Christian radio program “Songs of Hope”. All are completely free to subscribe to and listen to.
Load and install the “Podcast” application. Open it. Search for “songs of hope”. Find our podcasts and subscribe to the ones you want. Close. Later, open app, go to “My Podcasts” (bottom left) and see the podcasts you have saved. Open the one you want.
On a PC click the links below to see the audio podcasts on itunes preview. You listen by hovering over the track number and clicking the play button that appears. You can then also click the “View in itunes” button to launch the PC itunes app to see the feed. In the app click “subscribe” to subscribe to that particular feed.
Alternatively on a PC, launch the PC itunes application, go to store, podcasts, and search for “songs of hope”. You will then see our various podcasts which you can subscribe to and so have in your library. You then later go to library, podasts to view and listen to our Songs of Hope podcasts.
- All Songs of Hope podcasts on itunes
- Christian News Bulletin
- Songs of Hope Hymns podcasts on itunes
- Songs of Hope Songs podcasts on itunes
- Songs of Hope life stories podcasts on itunes (Christians who made a difference)
- Songs of Hope Prayers podcasts on itunes
- Gospel music
- Songs of Hope 1 hour recordings on itunes
- Songs of Hope Words for Life podcasts on itunes