Church services with live congregations have stopped in Australia at the governments request, to fight the Covid-19 virus. But church worship services are integral to Christianity, and many churches are going online with streaming and worship video recordings.
Here in the southern suburbs of Melbourne Songs of Hope will continue on-air each Sunday from 7am to 9am. We will be bringing Christian worship music and Christian messages of hope to the southern suburbs of Melbourne. There will be a local Christian sermon at 7:30am each week as part of this programme.
In addition here are some of the Christian streaming church services now available in the southern suburbs of Melbourne:
- Ormond Anglican Church, Melbourne 10am Sundays, see website
- Oaktree Anglican 10:30 Sundays online
- Bayside Church, Cheltenham, livestream10am Sunday
- Aspendale Presbyterian Church livestream. Go to their youtube channel
- Beaumaris-Mordialloc Baptist latest service video http://beaumarisbaptist.org.au/
- Eastleigh Community Church, East Bentleigh click here
- St Andrews Brighton https://www.standrewsbrighton.org.au/covid19
- Melbourne Catholic Mass 11am Sunday https://melbournecatholic.org.au/Mass
- St Paul’s Cathedral https://cathedral.org.au/category/webcast/
- Kingston City Church 10am Sunday https://kingston.online.church/
- Hillsong 8am Sunday https://online.hillsong.com/
1 thought on “Church during Covid-19”
Many Thanks and God Bless!
– Jouni ________________________________
Comments are closed.